Busca en cnbGuatemala con Google
- Ahl, V.A. Moore, C.F. Dixon, J.A. 1992. "Development of intuitive and numerical proportional reasoning". Cognitive development, 7(1), 81–108.
- Anand, P.G. Ross, S.M. 1987. "Using computer-assisted instruction to personalize arithmetic materials for elementary school children". Journal of educational psychology, 79, 72–78.
- Ashlock, R.B. 2010. Error patterns in computation: using error patterns to help each student learn (10th ed.). Boston, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
- Behr, M.J. Post, T.R. Wachsmuth, I. 1986. "Estimation and children’s concept of rational number size". En: Schoen, H.L. Zweng, M.J. (eds.). Estimation and mental computation: 1986 yearbook. Reston, VA: The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Inc.
- Cramer, K. Post, T. Currier, S. 1993. "Learning and teaching ration and proportion: Research implications". En: Owens, D. (ed.). Research ideas for the classroom, pp. 159–178. New York, NY: Macmillan.
- Cramer, K. Wyberg, T. 2009. "Efficacy of different concrete models for teaching the part/whole construct for fractions". Mathematical thinking and learning, 11(4), 226–257.
- Empson, S.B. 1999. "Equal sharing and shared meaning: The development of fraction concepts in a first-grade classroom". Cognition and instruction, 17, 283–342.
- Frydman, O. Bryant, P.E. 1988. "Sharing and the understanding of number equivalence by young children". Cognitive development, 3, 323–339.
- Hill, H.C. Rowan, B. Ball, D.L. 2005. "Effects of teachers’ mathematical knowledge for teaching on student achievement". American educational research journal, 42(2), 371–406.
- Hoffer, T. et al. 2007. Final report on the national survey of algebra teachers for the National Math Panel. Chicago, IL: National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago.
- Hudson Hawkins, V. 2008. The effects of math manipulatives on student achievement in mathematics. Minneapolis, MN: Cappella University. (Unpublished dissertation.)
- Irwin, K.C. 2001. "Using everyday knowledge of decimals to enhance understanding". Journal for research in mathematics education, 32, 399–420.
- Ma, L. 1999. Knowing and teaching elementary mathematics: Teachers’ understanding of fundamental mathematics in China and the United States. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Mack, N.K. 1995. "Confounding whole-number and fraction concepts when building on informal knowledge". Journal for research in mathematics education, 26(5), 422–441.
- Moseley, B.J. Okamoto, Y. Ishida, J. 2007. "Comparing US and Japanese elementary school teachers’ facility for linking rational number representations". International journal of science & mathematics education, 5, 165–185.
- Mullis, I. et al. 1997. Mathematics achievement in the primary school years: IEA’s third mathematics and science study. Boston, MA: Center for the Study of Testing, Evaluation, and Educational Policy, Boston College.
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. 2007. The learning of mathematics: 69th NCTM yearbook. Reston, VA: National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
- Nishida, T.K. 2008. The use of manipulatives to support children’s acquisition of abstract math concepts. Charlottesville, VA: University of Virginia. (Tesis inédita.)
- Rittle-Johnson, B. Siegler, R.S. Alibali, M.W. 2001. "Developing conceptual understanding and procedural skill in mathematics: An iterative process". Journal of educational psychology, 93, 346–362.
- Siegler, R.S. et al. 2010. Developing effective fractions instruction: A practice guide. Washington, DC: National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance, Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education. http://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc/publications/practiceguides/. (NCEE #2010–009)
- Siegler, R.S. Thompson, C.A. Schneider, M. 2011. "An integrated theory of whole number and fraction development". Cognitive psychology, 62, 273–296.
- Stafylidou, S. Vosniadou, S. 2004. "The development of students’ understanding of the numerical value of fractions". Learning and instruction, 14(5), 503–518.
- Streefland, L. 1991. Fractions in realistic mathematics education: A paradigm of developmental research. Dordrecht, Netherlands: Kluwer.
- Vamvakoussi, X. Vosniadou, S. 2010. "How many decimals are there between two fractions? Aspects of secondary school students’ understanding of rational numbers and their notation". Cognition and instruction, 28(2), 181–209.