Busca en cnbGuatemala con Google
- Biglan, A. et al. (en preparación). Changing destinies: causes, consequences and prevention of multiple behavior problems in youth. New York, NY, Guilford Press. Brennan, P.; Grekin, E.; Mednick, S. (1999). "Maternal smoking during pregnancy and adult male criminal outcomes." Archives of general psychiatry (Chicago, IL), vol. 56, pp. 215-219.
- Brennan, P.; Mednick, S. (1997). "Perinatal and medical histories of antisocial individuals." En: Stoff, D.; Breiling, J.; Maser, J., eds. Handbook of antisocial behavior, pp. 269-279. New York, NY, Wiley.
- Brennan, P.; Raine, A. (1997). "Biosocial bases of antisocial behavior: psychophysiological, neurological, and cognitive factors." Clinical psychology review (Kidlington, UK), vol. 17, p. 589-604.
- Brewer, D., et al. (1995). "Preventing serious, violent, and chronic juvenile offending: a review of evaluations of selected strategies in childhood, adolescence, and the community", en Howell, J., et al., eds. Serious, violent, and chronic juvenile offenders: a sourcebook, pp. 61-141. Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage Publications.
- Coie, J.; Miller-Johnson, S. (2001). "Peer factors and interventions", en Loeber, R.; Farrington, D., eds. Serious and violent juvenile offenders, pp. 191-210. Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage Publications.
- Dishion, T.; McMahon, R. (1998). "Parental monitoring and the prevention of child and adolescent problem behavior: a conceptual and empirical formulation". Clinical child and family psychology review (New York, NY), vol. 1, pp. 61-75.
- Durlak, J.; Wells, A. (1997). "Primary prevention mental health programs for children and adolescents: a meta-analytic review". American journal of community psychology (New York, NY), vol. 25, pp. 115-52.
- Elliott, S.; Gresham, F. (1993). "Social skills interventions for children". Behavior modification (Newbury Park, CA), vol. 17, p. 287-313.
- Forehand, R.; Long, N. (1996). Parenting the strong-willed child. Chicago, IL, Contemporary Books, Inc.
- Gottfredson, D. (2001). Schools and delinquency. Cambridge, UK, Cambridge University Press.
- Hansen, W. (1992). "School-based substance abuse prevention: a review of the state of the art in curriculum", 1980-1990. Health education (Bradford, UK), vol. 7, pp. 403-30. 38
- Jason, L.; Hanaway, L. (1997) . Remote control: a sensible approach to kids, TV, and the new electronic media. Sarasota, FL, Professional Resource Press.
- Olds, D.; Kitzman, H. (1993). "Review of research on home visiting for pregnant women and parents of young children". Future of children (Los Altos, CA), vol. 3(3), pp. 53-92.
- Olds, D., et al. (1998). "Long-term effects of nurse home visitation on children’s criminal and antisocial behavior: 15-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial". Journal of the American Medical Association (Chicago, IL), vol. 280, pp. 1238-44.
- Patterson, G.; Reid, J.; Dishion, T. (1992). Antisocial boys: a social interactional approach, vol. 4. Eugene, OR, Castalia Publishing Company.
- Peters, R.; McMahon, R., eds. (1996). Preventing childhood disorders, substance abuse, and delinquency. Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage Publications, Inc.
- Taylor, T.; Biglan, A. (1998). "Behavior family interventions for improving child rearing: a review of the literature for clinicians and policy makers". Clinical child and family psychology review (New York, NY), vol. 1, pp. 4160.
- Walker, H. (1995). The acting-out child: coping with classroom disruption, 2a. ed. Longmont, CO, Sopris West.
- Walker, H.; Colvin, G.; Ramsey, E. (1995). Antisocial behavior in school: strategies and best practices. Pacific Grove, CA, Brooks/Cole Publishing Co.
- Webster-Stratton, C.; Taylor, T. (2001). "Nipping early risk factors in the bud: preventing substance abuse, delinquency, and violence in adolescence through interventions targeted at young children (0-8 years)". Prevention science (New York, NY), vol. 2, pp. 165-92.
- Yehuda, R. (2000). "Biology of posttraumatic stress disorder". Journal of clinical psychiatry (New York, NY) vol. 61, pp. 14-21.