Busca en cnbGuatemala con Google
- Boekaerts, M. (1997). "Self-regulated learning: a new concept embraced by researchers, policy makers, educators, teachers, and students". Learning and instruction (Tarrytown, NY), vol. 7, núm. 2, 151–86.
- Boekaerts, M. (1998). "Boosting students’ capacity to promote their own learning: a goal theory perspective". Research dialogue in learning and instruction (Exeter, UK), vol. 1, no. 1, 13–22.
- Boekaerts, M. (1999). "Coping in context: goal frustration and goal ambivalence in relation to academic and interpersonal goals". En: Frydenberg, E., ed. Learning to cope: developing as a person in complex societies. 175–97. Oxford, UK, Oxford University Press.
- Boekaerts, M. (2001). "Pro-active coping: meeting challenges and achieving goals". En: Frydenberg, E., ed. Beyond coping: meeting goals, visions and challenges. Oxford, UK, Oxford University Press.
- Bruning, R.; Horn, C. (2000). "Developing motivation to write". Educational psychologist (Hillsdale, NJ), vol. 35, no. 1, 25–37.
- Corno, L.; Randi, J. (1997). "Motivation, volition and collaborative innovation in classroom literacy". En: Guthrie, J.; Wigfield, A., eds. Reading, engagement: motivating readers through integrated instruction, 14–31. Newark, DE, International Reading Association.
- Covington, M.V. (1992). Making the grade: a self-worth perspective on motivation and school reform. Cambridge, UK; New York, Cambridge University Press.
- Elliot, A.J. (1999). "Approach and avoidance motivation and achievement goals". Educational psychologist (Mahwah, NJ), vol. 34, no. 3, 169–89.
- Guthrie, J.T.; Solomon, A. (1997). "Designing contexts to increase motivations for reading". Educational psychologist (Mahwah, NJ), vol. 32, no. 2, 95– 103.
- Maehr, M.L. (1984). "Meaning and motivation: toward a theory of personal investment". En: Ames, R.E.; Ames, C., eds. Research on motivation in education: Vol. 1. Student motivation, p. 115–44. San Diego, CA, Academic Press.
- Niemivirta, M. (1999). "Motivational and cognitive predictors of goal setting and task performance". International journal of educational research (Oxford, UK), vol. 31, 499–513.
- Pintrich, P.R. (2001). "The role of goal orientation in self-regulated learning". En: Boekaerts, M.; Pintrich, P.R.; Zeidner, M., eds. Handbook of self regulation, 451–502. San Diego, CA, Academic Press.
- Ryan, R.M.; Deci, E.L. (2000). "Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being". American psychologist (Washington, DC), vol. 55, 68–78.
- Ryan, A.M.; Gheen, M.H.; Midgley, C. (1998). "Why some students avoid asking for help: an examination of the interplay among students’ academic efficacy, teachers’ socialemotional role, and the classroom goal structure". Journal of educational psychology (Washington, DC), vol. 90, núm. 3, 528– 35.
- Skinner, E.A. (1995). Perceived control, motivation and coping. Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage Publications.
- Stipek, D.J. (1988). Motivation to learn: from theory to practice. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Prentice Hall.
- Turner, J.C.; Meyer, D.K. (1998). "Integrating classroom context into motivation theory and research: rationales, methods, and implications". En: Urdan, T.; Maehr, M.; Pintrich, P., eds. Advances in motivation and achievement: a research annual, vol. 11, 87–121. Greenwich, CT, JAI Press.
- Vermeer, H.; Boekaerts, M.; Seegers, G. (2000). "Motivational and gender differences: sixth-grade students’ mathematical problem-solving behavior". Journal of educational psychology (Washington, DC), vol. 92, núm. 2, 308– 15.
- Wentzel, K.R. (1996). "Social and academic motivation in middle school: concurrent and long-term relations to academic effort". Journal of early adolescence (Thousand Oaks, CA), vol. 16, núm. 4, 390–406.
- Wlodkowski, R.J.; Jaynes, J.H. (1990). Eager to learn. San Francisco, CA, Jossey Bass Publishers. 26.